Welcome to Rainbow Optometry
Here is some information to keep in mind as you prepare for your visit
- We are located inside the Upland Medical Plaza and share the building with Kaiser Permanente. If you need any assistance, please give us a call.
- Bring your medical insurance card and a complete list of your medications. This includes oral and topical (creams or drops), both prescription and non-prescription.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, wear your contact lenses to your appointment. It is also helpful if you bring your back-up glasses, too. If you ran out of lenses, please bring any empty boxes with the prescription.
- If you wear glasses, bring your most recent pairs of glasses, including over-the-counter readers, and prescription and non-prescription sunglasses to your appointment.
- Please arrive on time! Arriving late will cause us to be behind schedule for every other patient for the rest of the day, and we may be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Out of courtesy for other patients, kindly give 24-hours notice if you need to reschedule your appointment. A $50 no-show fee will be charged for each appointment that is missed or rescheduled within 24 hours of the original appointment date.