Latest Contact Lens Technologies for Everyday Use
We offer a variety of contact lenses to meet your needs based on your eye conditions and lifestyle.
- Toric lenses for astigmatism
- Multifocal lenses to correct for distance and near vision
- Daily disposable lenses for optimum health and comfort
- Color lenses to enhance the color of your eyes
Specialty Contact Lenses for Hard-to-Fit Patients at Rainbow Optometry
We can manage challenging cases when mass- market contact lenses fail, or you have been fit unsuccessful previously with other lens design.
Conditions that we specialize in:
- Pellucid Marginal Degeneration
- Post-Corneal Transplant
- Severe Dry Eye
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Neurotrophic Keratitis
- Severe Corneal Scars and Opacities
- Extreme High Myopia
- High Astigmatism
- High Ametropia
- Eyelid Abnormalities
Each patient is unique due to their individual eye confiditon, lifestyle, environment, preferences, and desire. We offer a wide range of customized contact lenses based on individual attributes to ensure optimum clarity, stability, comfort, easy of handling, and long-term eye health.
- Scleral Contact Lenses
- Corneal GP Contact Lenses
- Hybrid Contact Lenses
- Piggyback Contact Lenses
- Custom Soft Contact Lenses
- Custom Tinted Contact Lenses for Disfigured Eyes
- Custom Tinted Contact Lenses for Migraine Headaches
Gas permeable corneal lens
WAVE lens design for gas permeable contact lens
Schedule an appointment with Rainbow Optometry and our eye doctor will determine which contact lenses are good for you.